Digital Marketing Manager
We’re a progressive end-to-end marketing agency nestled in scenic Herefordshire, on an upward trajectory, seeking a passionate marketer with a drive for success to join our dynamic marketing team.
Working closely with our Head of Digital Marketing, you'll harness a diverse array of disciplines and channels to achieve real results for our clients.
We're looking for someone truly passionate about their work, who loves digital marketing and keeps up with the latest industry changes. You should already be riding the wave of industry best practices, be fantastic with clients and be able to hone in on growth opportunities and strategies.
Our relationship-building and results-driven approach sets us apart and is how we make a difference for our customers. With you on board, there is exciting potential to expand our client base and team.
You'll focus on driving our online advertising, SEO, email marketing and conversion rate optimisation output for clients. By understanding our client's goals, you'll craft and carry out holistic strategies that hit the mark.
Having a technical and analytical mind is essential for evaluating campaign success and offering proactive ideas for improvement. Excellent communication skills are crucial so customers are on board with plans and invest in our expertise.
You will manage a number of client accounts and campaigns, working alongside a Digital Marketing Executive, designers and developers to maximise returns. Therefore, you must be comfortable with managing time, prioritising tasks and collaborating with the team to address challenges and opportunities.
As this sector constantly evolves, you'll be involved in the ongoing development and optimisation of our department's processes and procedures. We encourage your professional growth and will support you with training, development opportunities, webinars, and conference attendance.
Key skills and experience
- A strong grasp of PPC and an understanding of how different channels and strategies work together.
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Google Search Ads, Google Shopping Ads, and Meta Ads (Facebook & Instagram)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, key concepts, and how to implement this into website content and technical structure
- An understanding of user experience and on-site conversion rate optimisation techniques and best practices
- Excellent copywriting skills, as well as a knack for knowing which creative visuals will resonate with target audiences.
- Knowledge and experience with other tools and ad platforms, such as ahrefs, SpyFu, Looker Studio, MS Clarity, Mailchimp, YouTube ads, etc., would be valuable.
- A methodical approach with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to translate complex data into easy-to-understand language for clients.
- A continuous desire for learning and staying up to date with industry knowledge.
- Self-driven and comfortable working independently or with others.
- Friendly and able to build relationships quickly.
- A genuine team player.
Our Digital Marketing team is based at our spacious and open-plan office in Leominster in north Herefordshire.
We are flexible about working arrangements; some of our team work remotely, others are office-based, and some prefer a mix of both. Wherever you are based, you’ll enjoy how closely we work, with a spirit of teamwork and enjoyment.
You can expect
- Free parking
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- On-the-job training
- Regular social events
- Safe and supportive work environment
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to the email address below. Please include details about why you would be the perfect person to fill this role. You may also use these details to request more information about the position.
Alex Hempton-Smith (Head of Digital Marketing)
T. 01568 612460