Digital Marketing Manager
This is an important role for Orphans and our customers. They value the marketing input we bring to website design and development and many want us to contribute to their ongoing marketing. Our digital marketing service is in its infancy but starting to gain traction.
We need someone with a track record working in a digital marketing role with demonstrable evidence of helping clients to build their business. You will have the character and personality to mesh with the Orphans team and clients. This is a hands on role. You will be setting up adwords campaigns, writing copy and delving deep into the myriad data sources which hold the key to performance and value for money. Our customers trust us to deliver tangible results where their investment pays.
- Develop this relatively new service area to be a substantial part of the business
- Communicate our blocks of services to our customers
- Be confident in preparing and presenting client marketing strategies
- Build strong internal networks so you can leverage design, marketing and technical skills as required
- Deep knowledge of Analytics and Search Console (and ideally Data Studio)
- Experience of preparing site performance review reports
- Practical understanding of SEO tools and best practices
- Helping develop our new ‘Orphans Insight’ package (toolkit to help customers and us monitor and manage online performance)
- Experience of setting up paid social media campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience of achieving viral social media campaigns
- Set-up AdWords, Google Shopping and Display campaigns (ideally, AdWords certified)
- Experience in evaluating ad performance and testing alternative strategies
- Success in formulating cross media campaigns
- Practical experience of other media, including PR and conventional advertising
- Experience of using marketing software like MailChimp and Hub Spot or similar
- Experience of setting and working to budgets
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV (and examples of work) to the email address below. You may also use these details to request more information about the position.
Helen Bowden (Company Director)
T. 01568 612460