Senior Web Designer
Following recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer to join our team. This is an excellent next step for an ambitious and talented designer with a passion for creating websites which deliver great experiences for users and measurable results for our customers. We’re looking for candidates with a blend of technical and creative skills, and an appetite for adopting next generation technology, best practice and software. If you’re the right person for us, this isn’t work, it’s pleasure!
You’ll be part of a talented team working closely with developers and marketers. We have offices in Leominster and Hereford and we’re very flexible about working arrangements - hybrid working is fine by us but we do like a good mix of office time as it sparks creativity amongst the team.
You should have experience in Web Design end-to-end process, including designing E-commerce websites and platforms, as well as being enthusiastic and self motivated to discover new tools.
- Conceptualise creative ideas with clients and contribute to thinking that delivers exceptional digital experiences.
- Have a sixth sense for branding, understanding personalities and with a confidence to move brands to the next level.
- Maintain design quality and devise brand direction and guidelines.
- Create supporting graphics, charts, infographics, animations etc. for internal and external documents.
- Co-ordinating development time and workload with the product team.
- Manage end-to-end web design process including defining customer journeys, finding pain points, creating wireframes, prototypes and user interface design.
- Keep up-to-date with latest trends to keep our agency on and ahead of the curve.
- 3+ years’ experience in web design (including e-commerce websites).
- UX and UI design experience and examples of work.
- Full understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Excellent experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrate thinking and creativity with a strong online portfolio.
- Capable of managing deadlines and communicating issues and challenges as they arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to the email address below. Please include details about why you would be the perfect person to fill this role. You may also use these details to request more information about the position.