SEO and Content Specialist
Our Digital Marketing team is expanding and in order to continue to provide fantastic service to our clients, we are looking for a SEO and Content expert to join us at Orphans.
This role is responsible for delivering exceptional SEO performance for customer websites, increasing organic traffic and maximising conversions.
You will be a subject matter expert on SEO and content strategy with a passion for using technical and writing skills to benefit customers.
As SEO & Content specialist, you will be responsible for the identification, development and implementation of your assigned clients’ SEO strategies including content and copywriting. This will include carrying out on-site, off-site, local and technical SEO activities.
As part of an expert creative and technical team you will deliver exceptional service to our clients whilst focusing on driving qualified, relevant organic traffic to their websites using a range of tactics.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Creating effective SEO strategies and campaigns, resulting in improved traffic and conversions.
- Working alongside the Web Team to identify issues with clients current websites and propose solutions to improve traffic performance with their new website.
- Working alongside in-house data and account management teams to input into regular performance reporting on SEO performance and results.
- Executing campaigns and strategies, for example keyword research, page titles/headings, meta descriptions and writing web and content copy.
- Identifying and resolving potential SEO issues by conducting website crawling, identifying redirect issues and anything which may lead to poor indexing of sites.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve SEO performance on clients websites both during development and post go-live.
- Developing link-building strategies and advising customers on effective ways to build links and maintain SEO results.
- Taking action to minimise any risk of dropping traffic during website launch
- Being naturally curious and self-driven to discover new best practices and keep up with industry trends.
- Provide clear communication of the benefits of strong SEO performance to current and potential customers.
- Ongoing customer relationship management for assigned customers. Building and maintaining relationships to firmly establish Orphans as a critical partner.
- Be an integral member of the wider web and digital team, contributing SEO knowledge and expertise to help all areas of Orphans deliver outstanding results.
- Use skills to monitor and improve SEO performance of Orphans website.
- Recommend new tools and processes where applicable
Skills and experience
- Experience in a similar SEO role, ideally in an agency
- Experience creating client strategies and implementing recommendations
- Experience with client communication and attendance at client meetings
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush
- Ability to translate technical data into meaningful business information and insight
- Excellent ability to manage own time and juggle priorities
- Ability to write strong SEO copy whilst maintaining tone of voice and business messaging.
- Passionate towards digital marketing and SEO
- Keen to learn and develop SEO skills
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining SEO
- Enjoys solving customer problems
If you would like to apply for this position then please send your CV plus a covering letter to the email address below. Please include details as to why you are a good fit for this role. You may also use these details to request more information about the position.
T. 01568 612460